View Single Post
Old 07-20-2016, 03:09 PM   #92
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by spence View Post
The point was that being Sec State did put her into dangerous situations. .
Then why didn't she say, "as secstate, I went to some dangerous places"? No one would deny that. That's not even close to what she said.

She said that on a very specific trip, she was shot at by a sniper and had to dive into a waiting hummer.

How is her lie supposed to make the troops feel, who were crawling around in the woods, risking their lives, making sure there was no sniper? Because that's how the lie came out. An army officer went on Foxnews the night after her lie, and said "I was there, I met her at the runway, there was no sniper", and someone found the video.

"Perhaps as she just said it was a bad recollection "

Bullsh*t, and you know it. No one has that bad of a recollection. No one confuses working a rope line, shaking hands, posing for pictures...with getting shot at by a sniper.

Why did Brian Williams get suspended, Spence? Didn't he do the same exact thing?

I've said it before, it's really a shame that you weren't there to apologize for Hitler in 1940. I've had golden retrievers that weren't as blindly devoted to me, as you are to any Democrat. You literally are incapable of criticizing her.