View Single Post
Old 10-29-2014, 05:04 PM   #7
FishermanTim

Last night fished the east end, and as I was facing east, I saw (well I "thought" I saw three people walking back towards Pips.
As the first person passed behind me and I turned right to check my back-cast (for safety reasons), I turned back to the east and now only saw 1 person walking west?!?
The person in the middle was now gone!

Now that in itself wasn't too scary, since I presumed the odd man out had gone back for some reason. After the two men had passed by I continued fishing.
About a half hour later, I happened to "see" something out of the corner of my eye. When I turned to see whatever it was, there was nothing there.....or so I thought!
I turned back tofishing and got that "corner of the eye" feeling again, and when I looked over to my left (where the earlier men had walk from) I saw what I could only describe as a formless fog/cloud stationary along the jetty.
Now the wind was blowing pretty constant from the west, so no real fog or cloud could remain stationary there, so when I made a few more casts and looked back each time the "fog" was moving closer each time.

This is when the hairs on the back of my neck stood up like they where charged with eletricity,and I packed up and hauled a$$ out of there.
I'd like to think that I'm not easily scared by ghost or eerie events, but seeing how this season has gone, I didn't want to come face to face with some malevolent fish-spirit looking to take vengence on the first angler it came across!!!

Have a happy halloween, and if you're still fishing...Good Luck!!!

I am a legend in my own mind!
FishermanTim is offline   Reply With Quote