View Single Post
Old 01-28-2020, 03:23 PM   #11
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
regardless of what you say about Trumps
personal behavior, the guy knows how to get things done that previous presidents couldn’t come close to doing.

That's funny love to hear your got things done list, let me guess black unemployment

You sound as if this is a done deal it's this is another in a long line of middle east peace plans how did they work?

Seem the Palestinians weren't involved shocking
"let me guess black unemployment "

You think the issue is that I keep touting it. The issue is that you keep dismissing it. Because every single person here knows, that if Obama got black unemployment down this low, you'd never stop bragging about it. Every single person here, including you, knows that's true.

"
You sound as if this is a done deal'

Your brain needs a tune up. You say the Pentagon made a $35 trillion adjustment to this year's budget, you said you've never posted that the senate will remove Trump (10 minutes after posting exactly that), you say there are zero facts that make republicans look good or that make democrats look bad, now you're claiming I said it's a done deal.

I said it's a proposal - do you know what "proposal" means? I also said the Palestinians already rejected it - do you know what "rejected" means?

It's not a done deal, and probably will never be a done deal (because Palestinians don't want a state next to Israel, they want Israel annihilated). I said it was a very serious proposal, the most meaningful one n my lifetime.

Now, if that's wrong, if another president got Israel to agree to a more serious proposal, I'd like you to cite it. Because I'm not aware of it.