View Single Post
Old 01-28-2020, 03:33 PM   #12
Jim in CT

Hey, Re-Pete -

"he lost the popular vote to Hilary in 2016 "

Which means exactly zilch. Because despite Trumps lack of experience, he knew that the electoral math is all that matters, so he campaigned in swing states. Hilary, despite spending her entire life in politics, ignored flyover country, and spent all het time in Hollywood with the swells.

Do you see? You're proving my point, not refuting it. Trump, despite not having any experience, put together an effective strategy. Clinton, despite a lifetime of experience, ignored electoral math and campaigned to maximize the popular vote. So what good did her lifetime of experience provide? ZILCH.

'won by a low margin in the electoral college "

Nope. He won all (I think?) the swing states?

"with the help of Putin"

What help did Putin provide? Hilary had the entire media in her pocket, and still got killed.

"He is claiming to have a deal "

He shouldn't be saying that. I never said that. That's no excuse for your jew-bashing.

"they were not acceptable negotiators to that party"

Because that party, Palestine, cannot stand Jews. That's their problem. If they continue to refuse to accept that Jews are human beings too with value and dignity, the Palestinians will continue to be a non-state, living in tents set up in dirt. That's entirely their choice.

Pete, Israel has agreed to massive concession here. Massive. That may nit mean anything to you (another example of your bigotry), but fair-minded people will see it for what it is.

This is a great deal for Palestine. If their hatred of Jews prevents them from accepting it, that's on them, not on Trump. Tough cookies.

You humiliated yourself with that post.