View Single Post
Old 06-19-2019, 10:27 AM   #190
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete F. View Post
The difference between Trump and almost any other politician is quantity. No politician has been perfect in beliefs or gaffe free to my knowledge, but none have broken the envelope in the way Trump has. Apparently he is acceptable to you. SAD
You dodged my question completely. Was it "bizarre" for me to claim Biden said those things? Or is there proof that he actually said them? Do you stand my the insult you threw at me?

So you agree that past presidents, some of whom you support, did the same things Trump does. He just des it more often.

I completely, 100% agree with that statement. So stop acting as if the others didn't do the same exact thing, with your approval.

"Apparently he is acceptable to you"

His behavior is unacceptable to me, for the 1,000th time. But like with my CEO, I can put up with him being a jerk, if he makes my life better. Trump is making my life better IMO, so if he wants to be a world-class jerk along the way, that's better than a well-mannered idiot who can't do anything right. Isn't it?

It's also worth pointing out that his opponent in the 2016 election, also took lying, greed, and corruption to new heights. She wasn't as crass or as vulgar as Trump, but a disgusting person nonetheless.

Character wasn't on the ballot in 2016.