View Single Post
Old 09-21-2021, 06:50 PM   #76
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulS View Post
Oh yes and the other thing that I thought was funny was your insisting you won't run and hide for 3 months or make posts attacking whoever wins. How long were you hiding?
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
i said i wouldn’t criticize who wins? when did i say that? i criticize whoever wins, regardless of party, when they screw up.

let’s be very very clear. my vacation from this forum had absolutely nothing to do with biden, it had 100% to do with Pete’s deeply offensive actions, and yours. I said that to you very very clearly. calling out someone’s wife is beyond what i would have thought was possible here. and the use of the word retard means you’re an uncaring jerk.

I’m fine with Biden’s win. i didn’t vote for him, but have made a ton of money investing in oil and lithium. any idiot could have seen that coming. paying for catholic school and hastening my retirement. if you’re not buying things that will do well in periods of high inflation, you’re blowing a huge opportunity.

Sense of humor? I’m writing a sitcom pilot with a brother, be happy to send it to you. I have no sense of humor about using someone’s children or ill spouse as a weapon against them, nor about making fun of people unfortunate enough to be born with special needs. you’ll say that means i’m angry. in reality, it’s because i’m a better man than you are.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Last edited by Jim in CT; 09-21-2021 at 07:13 PM..