View Single Post
Old 07-29-2019, 08:38 AM   #29
Pete F.
Canceled

There is always a tweet for that, I'm concerned that Trump hasn't already fixed Baltimore himself. He's had years to do it.
I guess he's been busy watching TV (I'll never have time to watch TV, he claimed) and playing golf.

Trump promised never to golf. I guess that was like Mexico paying for the wall. Instead, he’s spent more than twice as many days golfing as Obama at the same point, with an estimated cost to taxpayers of over 100 million dollars and almost exclusively at Trump clubs. Hey, might just as well line his pockets with our money.

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
"
@jrondatampier
: If Obama isnt able to solve Baltimore´s issue, no chance to solve China´s & OPEC´s abuses. The World asks for leadership!
9:28 AM · May 7, 2015·Twitter for Android

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
President Obama, you have a big job to do. Go to Baltimore and bring both sides together. With proper leadership, it can be done! Do it.
7:55 AM · Apr 28, 2015·Twitter for Android

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
"
@Vanderpunked
: Can we drop @realDonaldTrump off in the middle of #Baltimore so he can show Obama how it's done?" I would fix it fast!
7:31 AM · Apr 28, 2015·Twitter for Android

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin