View Single Post
Old 11-30-2022, 09:16 AM   #20
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
you exposing yourself as an desperate liar, and me clubbing you with that, doesn’t make me a victim.

if she’s said worse things, WHY NOT STICK WITH THOSE? Why make stuff up if the actual facts make the same ( or better) case? I agree with you 100% she’s an extremist lunatic and i want her gone. We agree! Where we disagree is judging similar extremist lunatics on the left, which you can’t even concede exist. Ihan Omar comes to mind.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
So Jim I guess to you its normal to go to the Zoo to see Airplanes

Or an AA or meeting for the info on the latest IPA

Before introducing Greene, Fuentes told the crowd, “Now they’re going on about Russia and Vladimir Putin is Hitler — they say that’s not a good thing.” Fuentes also asked the crowd to “give a round of applause for Russia” and responded, “Absolutely,” as attendees chanted “Putin! Putin!”

Her defense “The Pharisees i( had to look this up a member of an ancient Jewish sect, distinguished by strict observance of the traditional and written law, and commonly held to have pretensions to superior sanctity.)n the Republican Party may attack me for being willing to break barriers and speak to a lost generation of young people who are desperate for love and leadership.”

interesting she was there to changes hearts and minds
Quote:
i don’t think she was there to change anything. oh have said here, she’s a kook.

did you post anything she said which was racist?
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete F. View Post
Interesting the people some feel compelled to defend, but apparently the Nationalist Populist Trumplican Party is what they want.

Marjorie Taylor Greene said the GOP is finding it’s “identity,” and pledged to continue attacking Republicans.

MTG added that the GOP “should be leaning in to the Civil War” and will “come together once [they] figure out what works.”
Quote:
i’m not defending her, i called her a kook.

i did ask you what she said that was racist. your response was to insult me, which probably means even you know she didn’t say anything racist but you can’t admit it. because truth doesn’t matter to you, unless it’s favorable to liberals.
We can just stick witt what you claim, "I never heard of him and you haven't either......."

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin