Thread: Throwing snow
View Single Post
Old 11-28-2019, 01:20 AM   #15
redlite

That is a GREAT machine and a good price. I sold mine like that 3 yrs ago and upgraded to a more modern Ariens. The old machine r made better and beefier esp with the cast iron gear boxes as opposed to the alloy ones but I will say my current machine ( which I have only used a few times-plow on truck / no snow). The newer machine Does throw snow better and easier to operate than older models even tho it has a smaller cc engine than old one.
My driveway is a private drive that is a car and a half wide, 365 ft long with a circle and 2 car garage. With 6+ inches still took me an exhausting 3 hrs of struggling with machine to clear. I still prefer a blownjob over a plow job as U can throw the snow in your neighbors yard and not worry about your driveway getting narrower and narrower from plowing if we get a snowy winter
At Westport ace today I saw ariens 30" 15 hrsp deluxe model for $1600.
To have someone plow your driveway while U stood in your window in your man thong drinkin a hot coffee would cost u a lot less in time and money than buyin the right machine and doin it yourself
No matter what get as big a machine as u r willing to afford
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
redlite is offline   Reply With Quote