View Single Post
Old 12-20-2016, 10:38 AM   #92
scottw

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulS View Post
I was thinking David Patraeus giving his mistress secrets or maybe Michael T. Flynn, future national security adviser sharing classified information with others in Afghanistan.
A) it would be very interesting to know...what exactly Sandy smuggled out of there and why?

B) what "secrets" DP was giving with his honey?

C) and what "ci" Flynn was sharing with "others?" in Afgh.

i'm guessing A is pretty interesting...the others...not so much...applying the HRC standard...I doubt b or C were intentional or calculated....maybe just an error in judgment....A) Berger, however , was willful and calculated.....not just bad judgment

this is interesting...

Former National Security Adviser Sandy Berger, who was sentenced in 2005 — as the result of a plea bargain — to two-years probation and fined $50,000 for stealing highly classified documents from the National Archives and intentionally destroying some of them, had also been functioning as a Hillary Clinton campaign adviser before his death last December.

According to a recently released Hillary Clinton email, Berger who served as national security adviser to President Bill Clinton, had been advising Hillary Clinton since her days as Secretary of State for President Barack Obama. His email correspondence with Clinton was stored on her private server and it’s yet to be reported whether or not he — a convicted thief of classified documents — had access to emails containing classified intelligence.

The release of the Clinton/Berger email was part of a batch of email messages released by the State Department. In one of those emails, Berger advised Clinton to make Israel’s Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s political life “uneasy.”

thick as theives

Last edited by scottw; 12-20-2016 at 10:47 AM..