View Single Post
Old 11-30-2021, 02:51 PM   #92
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
Not Scott it's just more useless outrage from the the usual suspects claiming its some do As I say not as I do moment ... ignoring the 99.99% of the time he wears a mask.. and his constant messaging

it's Just intellectual dishonesty. but that's acceptable in the New GOP all about owing the Libs . And just saying No! no to mask no the the vaccines No to the truth no to infrastructure no to Jan 6th No to trump lost just say No to anything attached to Dems .. And you have no need to fear your voters .. now that's a twisted sense of Leadership if you dare call it leadership
it’s not useless to point out that biden is asking us to take steps that he doesn’t agree need to be taken.

it’s not “intellectual dishonesty.”

ha this dishonest, is going on tv and blaming every disaster his administration is dealing with, on people who don’t comply with guidelines, when he himself feels free to ignore those guidelines. THATS dishonest.

wayne, you’re humiliating yourself in this one. biden ignored nantucket mandates, ignited the sign on that stores window. you were flat out wrong when you did they’re aren’t mandates in Mass. just admit this one was. alias for your side and move on. it won’t kill you to
admit what happened here.

This situation has nothing whatsoever to do with trump or republicans. Biden chose to violate the rules he expects us to abide by. that’s what happened, everyone on the planet including you knows that’s what happened. why can’t you just admit it?
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device