Thread: Islam
View Single Post
Old 06-06-2017, 04:12 PM   #16
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
WDMSO, what large, global movement was the nut on the train, a part of? is that how you define a
terrorist attack by "global movement ? he was "White Nationalist
we care more about when the word islamic is attached

terrorism, terrorist act. the calculated use of violence (or the threat of violence) against civilians in order to attain goals that are political or religious or ideological in nature; this is done through intimidation or coercion or instilling fear. coup de main, surprise attack.

we care more about when the word islamic is attached

Wrong. I don't care more about one victim than the other. But I see a difference between things that we can easily stop (who comes to our country and who doesn't), and things that are much harder to control (what some individual lunatic does in a country of 300 million people).

In other words, there is no logical way I know of, to prevent individual lunatics from harming others. But there absolutely are things we can do, to reduce our exposure to jihadists. It's a question of whether or not we are willing to do it. But it can be done if we chose to do so.

"And I dont see people making a concerted effort to see them as equal in their host countries "

Please support that. Why are Muslims so desperate to flee to the West, if they are treated so shabbily there?

whats there to support you

just made my point "But there absolutely are things we can do, to reduce our exposure to jihadists." you make distinctions between a murders action based on religion i make my based on outcome white guy on the train co worker kills 5 ruth killed nine people and husband and wife (the only one called terrorism) i see them all as terrorism

That husband and wife who went on an office killing spree a few years ago (California?), had just been given a baby shower at the husband's company. The jihadists don't kill us because we are mean to them. They kill us because aren't exactly like them, we don't force our women to dress like ninjas and mutilate their genitals. You really don't see that?
being afraid of ISIS is like being afraid of whats under your bed .. you have become exactly what they want you to be AFRAID you accept their legitimacy you call them Global, you make it an us against them and will do what every is needed and allow freedoms to be reduced for some ...for the protection of the others its been done before and wasn't a shining moment in our History