Thread: Islam
View Single Post
Old 06-07-2017, 07:42 AM   #26
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
But there is a huge number of jihadists who would cut my kids' heads off if they could get their hands on them.

I am more afraid for my kids with pedophile priest than isis in America

Where have you been for the last 30 years ?? these people have been around by different names same places same ideas same actions. the internet has made them look untouchable global

I am all for vigilance But operating based on Fear do not have the same out come
"I am more afraid for my kids with pedophile priest than isis in America

I am sure you are. Another example of your logic and bigotry towards those with whom you disagree.

"these people have been around by different names same places same ideas same actions"

Today is no different than 30 years ago? 9/11 wasn't a game-changer? They aren't killing more people today than 30 years ago? Wow. I mean, wow.

"the internet has made them look untouchable " Name one person who thinks they are untouchable? Ever heard of drone strikes? They are very, very touchable. Do you ever stop putting words in other people's mouths? I cannot begin to imagine from where you get your information, about what people like me think. Your assumptions about what we believe, are hilarious.

"I am all for vigilance "

No, you're not. You said ISIS was no more of a threat than what's under my bed. Your words, not mine.