View Single Post
Old 11-10-2018, 08:34 AM   #7
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slipknot View Post
I guess this is your opinion possibly from getting your news from msnbc or cnn or something?

If you are talking about the ones in charge of the election who has been caught before and chastised by a judge to be transparent and follow the rules(why she was given another chance at fraud is beyond most of the rest of America), then you must be uninformed of the fact they did not turn in the early votes and absentee ballot results 30 minutes after the polls closed, they are not saying how many ballots have not been counted yet allowing them to come up with more as needed. They are not doing this with the candidates present.

but the GOP is the bad guy, I see
condoning stealing an election that was won already is just as bad as the ones committing fraud.

the evidence is in front of you in plain sight

Where is the discrimination spence?
are you completely Blind to the GOP and their history of voter suppression ... or do you feel voter fraud is real .... the clown Scott claimed victory and the other clown conceded but the count wasn't complete ... and somehow the dems have inserted thousands and thousands of votes after the polls closed ... the conspiracy theories the right throw out never stop ...

Caught before ???

More fear mongering

"I will not sit idly by while unethical liberals try to steal this election from the great people of Florida," Scott told reporters as he stood outside the Governor's Mansion at a hastily called news conference in Tallahassee.

"As a matter of law, there is no case in the state of Florida where a public records request had to be satisfied in less than 24 hours,"

from the judge

Florida public records of ballot totals and breakdowns should be available as soon as the polls close on Election Day.

wow how does that happen ??

Last edited by wdmso; 11-10-2018 at 08:41 AM..