View Single Post
Old 11-03-2021, 09:26 AM   #32
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
No Jim you are a Trumplican because at every Turn you attempt explain away any responsibility the GOP has in the Jan 6th events and it’s aftermath , while saying you condemn it.

time after time trying to compare events , some decades ago and some recent. that absolutely in no way shape or form resembles what happened, it’s called Denial
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
i think trump bears some responsibility for january 6th. never, ever said otherwise. i think impeachment was a farce, but i think i he bears some responsibility for things he said about Pence, and for not condemning it.

i think far more republicans condemned january 6, than democrats condemned the blm riots, even those were much bloodier and more destructive.

denial? you refuse to comment on democrat attempts to undermine the 2016 election, and you refuse to comment on the poll
clearly showing that americans liked trumps policies, you refuse to admit that democrats were often on the side of the blm rioters. you can’t comment on anything which you can’t spin as favorable to your side. i constantly criticize my own side. but i’m in denial. gotcha.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device