View Single Post
Old 10-31-2021, 08:32 PM   #14
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete F. View Post
“Those who have had at least one shot of a coronavirus vaccine, a significant majority of likely voters, support McAuliffe by 14 points. Those who have not received even one vaccine dose back Youngkin by 77 points.”
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
you want a box of kleenex? or a box of tampons?

If McAuliffe loses ( which i doubt) it’s because of his asinine, totalitarian statement that parents have no say in what their kids get taught ( in schools those parents pay for). the unvaccinated didn’t force him to say something that stupid in public. He was comfortably ahead until he made that inconceivably stupid statement. that’s his fault, not anyone else’s.

oh then he brought in a lawyer famous for contesting election results, then they tried to bury the fact they brought him in. again, does he want to lose? or is he that stupid?

VA isn’t a purple state. It’s a blue state, Biden won it big. This never should have been close.

The democrats are letting AOC and the radical
progressives lead them
right off a cliff. what works in CA and NY doesn’t sit well in swing states. i don’t know why that’s so hard for democrats to figure out. if they could be moderate, they’d win big. but they can’t. they made the same
mistake during the obama years, they went way too far to the left of where americans live. Trump derangement syndrome
made that way worse, you’re a living, walking example
of how deranged that is.

Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Last edited by Jim in CT; 10-31-2021 at 08:39 PM..