View Single Post
Old 01-10-2019, 10:54 AM   #13
Slipknot
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
Hmm, Yuma Arizona lengthened their wall from 5 miles to 60 miles, and then border arrests went down by 95%, and crime went down by 91%.

But because arrests and crime didn't converge to zero, I'm supposed to believe that walls don't work?

https://www.theepochtimes.com/sherif...t_2749236.html
Correct
and add to that point the fact that it costs the taxpayers 500 billion dollars for the undocumented(illegal) immigrants who cut in line each year, so leftists refuse to pony up 1 percent of that yearly cost that would stop 95% of the crossings to build a better barrier(wall) which is only a part of solving a problem(crisis) not the be all end all.
Liberalism is most definitely a mental disorder, how else do you explain the lack of understanding the obvious? All about power, these #^&#^&#^&#^&s just want to stay in power and get more power and idiots elect them. Not that there are not idiots on the other side as well but conservative ideology is a lot closer to what I agree with and common sense. BUT TRUMP!

you all whine about hissy fits, manufactured crisis, fear and on and on, I say get over yourselves and get on with life.

The United States Constitution does not exist to grant you rights; those rights are inherent within you. Rather it exists to frame a limited government so that those natural rights can be exercised freely.

1984 was a warning, not a guidebook!

It's time more people spoke up with the truth. Every time we let a leftist lie go uncorrected, the commies get stronger.