View Single Post
Old 01-13-2012, 12:46 PM   #18
spence

Quote:
Originally Posted by ecduzitgood View Post
They have no respect for us and never will so I say treat them the way they treat you, let the enemy set the bar.
If you're advocating letting somebody else dictate what your own ethics should be I'm not thinking many will agree with you here.

Quote:
I understand during world war II it was common practice to piss on the German soldiers who occupied pill boxes after the troops killed the occupants.
And in Vietnam they did a lot worse. What's your point?

Quote:
Maybe it's their feelings of superiority that made them do it, if we are all humans we should treat each other equally, time to take the handcuffs off, you F-with us you pay. I think they ought to put up billboards stating "THIS COULD BE YOU....NEXT".
You can't fight effectively unless you choose sides, on that I'd agree.

But how you fight is up to you.

You seem to be saying that if the Taliban think they're going to get pee'd on they will be intimidated. I think that's silly.

Quote:
Maybe we should just cover them with pig entrails in a humble ceremony stating that is our way of honoring enemy combatants.
Again, what's the point? Our mission is to help stabilize Afghanistan so they're not a haven for terrorists that might harm US interests.

How does humiliating the same "people" you're trying to help achieve this mission?

-spence