View Single Post
Old 07-22-2013, 08:41 PM   #15
GonnaCatchABig1
must find the fish

So a police officers life is more important than the lives of those they are sworn to protect and serve??

i can' play the fatality list game too... here's a list of innocent people killed by cops.. i can tell you one thing, if anyone ever approached me, or treated me the way police do, and didn't have a badge, you best believe there would be a big problem. I have zero tolerance for bullies, as i have been bullied my whole life. I see the same exact behavior from many police that i saw on the play ground.

http://www.innocentdown.org

theres 60 on the front page there.. and these people don't go around pointing guns in peoples faces, threatening them with life ruining charges, and dont show up in gangs of 10 plus..

again i am alllll for just policing of laws that protect people, and I admit to the need for police. My favorite show growing up was cops. I wanted to be one. Making excuses for excessive force, by saying one officers life is more important than the laws they are sworn to uphold, and the people they are sworn to protect, reallllly rubs me the wrong way. Especially when the officer is nothing but a criminal with a badge. If they don't want to put themselves in dangerous situations, they shouldn't be cops. Period. legalized murder is still murder. Legalized assault is still assault. Badge or not people shouldn't act that way, and when they do, badge or not, they should face the consequences. Not get a slap on the wrist, paid leave, and then handed back their weapons and power.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Last edited by GonnaCatchABig1; 07-22-2013 at 08:47 PM..