View Single Post
Old 10-10-2013, 10:39 AM   #20
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by buckman View Post
Call me insane then. He is a pathetic leader who excepts no responsibility . He plays dumb and gets away with it because people like you except pathetic lies and excuses for his incompetence and mediocrity .
Give me a reasonable explanation how this happened and why? You can't because it's inexcusable.
Put yourself in the parents and loved ones place for change. Imagine the hurt that they feel
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
It's unfathomable. Obama's willingness to so casually break this most basic, sacred responsibility, is mind-boggling. But maybe not shocking from a guy who literally supported infanticide as a state senator

Fortunately, the families are fine. There is a charity called the Fisher House, that is paying the death benefits until Obama develops a little bit of human decency and restores the benefits. This is a fantastic charity that does amazing Things to help wounded vets.

Here we see the compassion and empathy that Obama learned while sitting in Reverend Wright's "Church" for 20 years. If Obama's spiritual advisor is a blatant hate-monger, maybe we shouldn't be suprised at Obama's actions here.

We've come a long way in the last 6 years. Makes we think we shouldn't even try to right the ship, and just put this country out of its misery and anoint this guy for life.