Thread: Ferguson
View Single Post
Old 11-24-2014, 07:24 PM   #14
nightfighter
Seldom Seen

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulS View Post
I think there is a difference when it is used in reference to African Americans.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
So we Caucasians aren't allowed to use the word thug, as defined by Tupac, but must only resort to the Webster definition???? Absurd.

Hernandez is a thug. I said it. Is that racial? I think not. And I don't know wtf he is.......

From the Urban Dictionary, and I use those two words together loosely.....:

thug 

"
To be a true thug doesnt mean wearing "bling", listening to rap and talking "black". Being a gangsta isnt superficial.. To be a true thug means you havent had it good your whole life, and you intend to change that, and get out of the ghetto if thats where you are, you do whats right, you dont take #^&#^&#^&#^& from anyone, and stand up for your friends and dont let them take #^&#^&#^&#^& from anyone! You dont have to be a stereotypical "gangsta" to be a thug, a skater can be a thug, a nerd can be a thug, a hick can be a thug, a prep can be a thug, and old ass man can be a thug! So forget your stupid #^&#^&#^&#^&ing stereotypes and thinking that everybody has to fit into one group, and be labeled. And i'll tell you what... Damn it feels good to be a gangster!

Tupac Shakur and Earl Simmons are true thugs. "

Nope, nothing wrong there........and we have a whole generation, or more looking up to this #^&#^&#^&#^&

Last edited by nightfighter; 11-24-2014 at 07:30 PM..