View Single Post
Old 01-13-2017, 01:11 PM   #47
PaulS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
"And from the Judge who wrote the majority opinion."

and if I quote the judge who wrote the majority opinion in the Dredd Scott Case, does that mean you support slavery? That makes zero sense. Judges make huge mistakes, ask Sonia Sotomayor who has been overturned a jillion times.

Paul, if the law is implemented for the specific purpose of suppressing Democrat turnout, that's despicable and I can show you other quotes from people how admited that was the intent. Now I know KC Conway has said we shouldn't listen to what someone says but what is in their heart - the meaning is pretty clear.. If the law is implemented to prevent voter fraud (which of course it does)yet the voter fraud is minute. And shortening voting periods does nothing for voter fraud. and some people choose not to get the id, I have no issue with that. Zip.

I started this post to point out the differences between the parties. And I responded to you to show you both parties have kooks and do things neither of us may agree with. Yet you continue to label a whole party with something 1 person or a minority of people in that party do (does that sentence sound familiar?) Another common theme of the left, is to label everything which they do not like, as racist.
I showed you how some people can view the laws restricting voting as racist.

Last edited by PaulS; 01-13-2017 at 01:16 PM..