View Single Post
Old 06-14-2018, 01:25 PM   #107
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by detbuch View Post
Don't know about any of that, but I don't think Trump would start that war. If you want to be cynical about it, he has too many properties that would be destroyed. But I, personally, don't see any evidence of him being a warmonger. And that certainly is not in the nature of one who considers himself a deal maker.
It actually was not a reference to Trump, more of one attributed to Einstein
“I do not know with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.”
Quote:
Originally Posted by detbuch View Post
What is the connection between what I supposedly propose and your belief that some people have and will always want wealth and power over others?Do you propose an absolute anarchy? or some controls? Should those people be eliminated?No Are they bad? Some are Do they do anything good? Some do Does getting rid of free market, or controlling the market, or abolish the market altogether, neutralize or do away with those people? Government can attempt to control them or be them. Do those people inherently exist in any sizable community of people no matter what the political structure of those communities is?
Absolutely

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin