View Single Post
Old 10-31-2022, 04:22 PM   #75
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
"race"

Where I live, I've had a front-row seat to see what 40 years of unchecked liberalism have done for blacks in New Haven, Bridgeport, and Hartford. It ain't pretty. The left's view is to control black numbers through abortion, and keep those who survive stuck in horrific modern day plantations we call cities. I think these people deserve a lot better. Democrats call for more of the same.

Yes, I'm all set with my views on race.

"immigration"

I want reasonable numbers of legal immigration, and a secure border. I'm sure that's a radical concept to you, but it's what most Americans believe.

So yes I'm all set there.

"COVID fanaticism"

Not sure what you mean, I'm reacting to empirical results, which are very clear that the lockdowns especially in schools, were a huge, catastrophic over reaction. Liberals are not to quick to be persuaded by measurable results, they're quite skilled at ignoring any and all facts which don't support their religion.

You got caught making up quotes from MTG, and I'm the fanatic. Makes sense...

"
Never mind that the GOP controlled the House, Senate and the Presidency from 2016 to 18 and did nothing about immigration"

Agreed. Which is why I've said 100 times they get a big fat F on that issue. But apparently they did something, because crossings are way higher now. Why are crossings so much higher now?

"Red states Covid deaths increased as they “opened” up "

Not as high as NY's rates. More freedom and lower death rates, is what you call "winning" in any kind of honest assessment.

"“The way to stop discrimination on the basis of race is to stop discriminating on the basis of race.“ is akin to claiming that if we legalize criminal activities we'll become a crime-free society?"

Idiotic.

Not a good post from you, I guess the looming midterms are weighing heavily on you. Your earlier prediction that the left was poised to win the midterms because of abortion, is looking pretty stupid right now.
Sorry victim you’re wrong
I grew up in the fastest growing place in the USA, a town that went from a single K-12 school where I went to kindergarten to 8 elementary, two middle and two high schools in 12 years.
There was less than a handful of kids that weren’t white in my class and today that town is still far whiter than most of the surrounding towns.
Redlining, realtors and banks played racist games and still do.
You just keep thinking systemic racism doesn’t exist.

Red states COVID curves were exactly the opposite of places that reacted to Covid with public health measures.
In blue states people died because they didn’t yet know, red states they died because of ignorance and greed.
Floriduh and NY are prime examples, NY had early high rates, Floriduh had most of their deaths in the latter stages of Covid, when DeathSantis claimed it was nothing and vaccines didn’t work.
Don’t worry Jim, Roevember is coming.
You claimed your hero was invincible also….
Remember most of your ilk claims they won the last election and Putin is good.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin