View Single Post
Old 11-10-2013, 07:56 PM   #124
scottw

Quote:
Originally Posted by detbuch View Post

There you go again. I didn't say all politicians lie. I said they are expected to lie. Why--because they are politicians. The post was mostly meant to be provocative. the convenient conversation ending phrase "they all lie...blah...blah...blah" is a wonderful tool for those that willfully support the lying as a means to an end, if you know that your liar(politician) is committed and lacking shame, declaring that all involved are liars suggests that noone can be considered truthful or trustworthy, we've seen this time and again, we were told this during Clinton's trouble, everyone lies therefore noone may judge lying even in degrees...may the best liar win...relatavism

The more serious "choosing principle or progressivism" bit was a departure from the rest of the post. I intended no irony there. By choosing principle I meant adherence to the founding principles and particularly the Constitution. Adherence not requiring strategy, but compliance to the rule of law. Strategy being a means to circumvent it or even twisting truth to adhere to the Constitution.

this was pretty simple and straight forward, not sure how he missed the concept

I was being ironic, not in agreement that everybody does it.

probably confused by the context

So not only was he told about the paltry sum of 10 million losing old plans which is now like a paltry 52 million? but he even admitted it before he kept repeating that you would not. Period. yes...PERIOD...which he says a lot and probably means in Progressive speak..the opposite of PERIOD...which would be .......until I decide to say something else...PERIOD I don't know if that's a "big" lie, but potentially a very effective one for election purposes, especially to the "vast majority" of those unaware of the video.

if this video confirms that he knew of such losses .... and there are many videos where he repeated over and over and very confidently that there would be no such losses PERIOD ...it would indicate that he was very aware at the time when he was lying, that he was indeed... lying

I think your body of work would be high qualification to be a politician.
or at least a replacement for Jay Carney

Last edited by scottw; 11-10-2013 at 08:30 PM..