View Single Post
Old 01-14-2016, 10:49 AM   #27
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by detbuch View Post
You are a hater. You hate on Conservatives on most of your posts. You just twisted what you say can be used as propaganda as being something Conservatives are doing, but you just used it as nasty propaganda yourself. You are more like the Iranians than you care to admit.

Far from a hater I am an Independent If my name was Trump you would applaud me for not being politically correct and calling it as I see it

But because I see the World differently then you I became a default Hater .. My comments are not provided to me Via email facebook or some blogger .. I am sorry you feel the pointing out reality over fantasy is Me using propaganda

adjective
holding to traditional attitudes and values and cautious about change or innovation, typically in relation to politics or religion.
synonyms: traditionalist, traditional, conventional, orthodox, old-fashioned, dyed-in-the-wool, hidebound, unadventurous, set in one's ways; More
noun
a person who is averse to change and holds to traditional values and attitudes, typically in relation to politics.
synonyms: right-winger, reactionary, rightist, diehard; More

This is How Iran and US conservatives have more in common than you wish to acknowledge... Never said they are the Same only there are similarities.. it easier to see with a World view Then a partisan world View "Surrender" Another example that every Bass is a 50Lber