View Single Post
Old 06-09-2010, 05:04 PM   #30
ProfessorM
Uncle Remus

I'm disgusted with the type of game the refs are calling in this whole series so far, for both teams. It's the friggin finals for the luv of mike. Let them play. Like stated above this touch foul crap is so menial. If they guy gets beat to the ground then have at it with the whistle. The games are not being called anything like the games we played against the other eastern conference teams. It really takes the entertainment value right out of the series and makes it real tough for either team to get into any type of flow without a whistle. I like up and down action. This series is mostly turning into a free throw shooting competition. On top of that the Celts just looked horrible. Their half court offense was terrible and without any outside shots it looked even worse. They played so bad, except for KG, but were in it at the end. If, and a big if, they ever get the whole team playing on the same page it should be a blow out, but they better get going or it will be over quick. This team just perplexes me. So good one game, so bad the next. I am not feeling good about the rest of the series. LA just looks hungrier so far.

"A beach is a place where a man can feel he's the only soul in the world that's real"
ProfessorM is offline   Reply With Quote