Thread: A prediction !
View Single Post
Old 11-05-2012, 10:08 AM   #33
PaulS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
"Are the conserv. allways talking about taking up arms?"

One of the more stupid questions i have ever heard...but I'll answer it (unlike you, you dodged my question about who yuo'd rather have across the street from your restaurant)you mean some minor, fringe group vs. a mainstream political movement that has moved the whole Repub. party?.

Conservatives do not talk about "taking up arms" every singleDid I say "every single time" - they do say it quite a bit. Watch next week after the election. time we don't get our way. Look at every single example of civil unrest in this country in the last 25 years. In most cases, you see liberal anarchists aren't getting what they want, and they respond by throwing temper tantrums.

When OJ got acquitted, I don't recall the right-wing law-and-order types staging riots.I don't recall liberals rioting either. For you to use that as an example must mean that you equate the African Americans who rioted to liberals? So that is why I'm constantly reading things here and wondering who people are talking about? African American's = liberals. I got it. Now when people say liberals are always looking for handouts, they mean African Americans but are using code words. I finally got the conserv. code word key down.
Thanks for clearing that up.