View Single Post
Old 03-05-2012, 09:37 PM   #82
the greek

Had a good time as I do every year, seeing friends and meeting new people. As usual I missed several people i wanted to meet. Thanks to the people who do all the work and I know it takes alot. All I do every year is show up and enjoy everything. Vineyard blues thank you for bringing your displays and especially the stuff I was asking about. There is a world of difference seeing something in hand vs looking at pics on the internet. Paul your jigs and fixtures are beyond words and worth the trip just to get a look at. George I have looked at your xrays every year and still find something I get to take away from them. Jamie and Joe it was good seeing you guys again and I really hope I get some time to be able to come up and fish with you guys a bit. Plugfest was great but then I had the fortune of spending the rest of the weekend at Glen"s place. We ended up building stuff in his shop till about 2 in the morning. Glen your shop is to die for and you are a 1st rate host. Thank you. Can't wait to do it again next year.
the greek is offline   Reply With Quote