View Single Post
Old 12-03-2022, 09:44 AM   #9
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
and if that’s now what about ism and changing the subject, nothing is!
Jim, to you telling the truth is what aboutism you chase tall tales of the far right conspiracy folks

You insist Pelosi supposedly knew the guy who broke into the house crt is being taught in schools third graders are being sexualized by their teachers and since the DOJ was investigating parents as domestic terrorists . transgender parents, are child abusers transgender children are mentally ill, and you think Hunter Biden’s laptop is more of a national security issue and some grand cover-up by two social media companies yet one confronted with hours upon hours of interviews Email’s phone records text messages all from Republicans and clearly Trump instigating the attack on the capital fake, electors, election, denialist ask him for people to find him votes siding with white supremacist,

Yet when you are confronted with these obvious truths, you always circle back to Hunter Biden‘s laptop, which was magically procured, by a computer shop owner, who happen to make doubles of personal property aka hard drives . Mysteriously sought out it to the trustworthy Rudy, Giuliani, to give it to who, then, conveniently peddled it to the conservative blogosphere and the far right sources

just like the good and faithful follower that we know you are!

you trust anything that’s on that on that laptop is bullet proof it evidence that something nefarious happened and is undisputed truth of wrongdoing by Hunter, Biden, and his father

I think I’ve said it before. Thank God you’re not a lawyer or in law-enforcement, because your standard of evidence is nonexistent.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device