View Single Post
Old 03-10-2011, 09:29 AM   #21
fishbones

[QUOTE=JohnR;843122]
Quote:
Originally Posted by zimmy View Post

For the same reason that supporting people that tax and spend with reckless abandon - far more often than not having a (D) in front of the name, and destroying our country is bad.

You cannot be someone that would pull a master lever and side with one party in entirety. You need to research and vote your mind on a case by case basis at the local and national levels. I highly encourage you affiliate with the unaffiliated voters
Just for the record, the quote you responded to wasn't from me. Somehow, Zimmy and my quotes got messed up.

And Zimmy, you might want to be a litle more careful when using statements like "Conservatives seem to have no problem" and "I would guess in most cases they aren't aware". It makes you seem like you don't believe that there are conservatives who are informed, which is wrong. Don't paint with such a broad brush, dude.

Conservatism is not about leaving people behind. Conservatism is about empowering people to catch up, to give them tools at their disposal that make it possible for them to access all the hope, all the promise, all the opportunity that America offers. - Marco Rubio