View Single Post
Old 04-19-2016, 11:19 AM   #16
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebe View Post
I'd say the media has done a bang up job of fertilizing the fear to the point of hysteria
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
So when these barbarians slaughter innocent people, use pregnant women and adults with Downs Syndrome as suicide bombers, and stone their women to death...the media shouldn't report it, so that we can keep 'fear' in check.

Nebe, I'd like to ask you a question that I asked Spence 5 times, and as far s I know, he never tried responding...here goes...I give someone you love a box of 100 chocolates. I tell you that one of them is poison, and will kill whoever eats it. How many do you let your loved one eat, before you take the box away and throw it in the garbage? Can you answer that honestly? For me, the answer is "zero", and I bet it is for you, too. But I have asked that question to at least 50 smart liberals, and every one of them struggles with it. They don't like being asked that, not at all.

Because it's estimated that at least 1% of the Muslims in the world, support the jihad. 1% is a small percentage. But 1% of 2 billion Muslims, is 20 million sociopaths. We can pretend that's not true, or we can deal with it.