View Single Post
Old 12-21-2018, 12:52 PM   #57
detbuch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Stripers;1157864I [B
appreciate we all are entitled to our own opinions and our forefathers fought hard to insure our freedom to express them, even thou Trump seems to feel that in doing so you are the enemy of the American people (reads ME).

[/B]

He said "fake news" is the enemy of the people. I agree that is true. I would think you would also agree, but you differ on whether the news is fake or not.

My only point in posting about the links, is that when I ask someone to give me their bullet list of accomplishments, I didn't want to go read someone else's view of what they were.

I don't know how or what you think until you express it. So I wasn't aware that you wanted me to repeat various "good" things that I and others have already pointed out many times. I certainly didn't have the energy or interest to keep beating dead horses. It was easier to, as many do on this forum (some on "your side") that do it a lot more than I do, to link what is easy to find of the good things.

Nothing I say that is "my" opinion, in my unlinked own words, as long and detailed and logical and true as it might be, has ever seemed to convince you, so I certainly didn't want to waste any more of the precious little time I have left on this earth trying to do so again. So I gave you a list, easy to find if you were really interested, and let you take it or leave it as you wished.

You chose to leave it. Fine.

Additionally for every link you post, if I took the time, I'm sure I can come up with an opposing and just as legitimate position.
But you don't.

Last edited by detbuch; 12-21-2018 at 01:39 PM..