Thread: metal anyone?
View Single Post
Old 02-13-2009, 12:36 AM   #60
NIB

A few of my friends got a old goat skull or some kinda skull and dried it out.We went backsatge at L'Amours in Brooklyn and they gave it to King Diamond prior to the show... He was so psyched.He was one of the only guys that scared me.He was the real deal I have met many bands this guy was off the charts..I would have to say KD and Kronos from Venom where the sickest I have met.One night Venom was in town they stayed at my friends house.We where sitting around the table drinking and doing crazy stuff.One of my friends eats a beer glass.Kronos not to be out done eats a shot glass.Thats the gods honest truth..
Kronos was a little guy,He would chew up and spit out James Hetfield..
I like the original version of phantom of the opera with Pal D'anno much better.Bruce D is a whinney fairy..The first 2 albums are right up there on my fav's list..
I was thrown out of a cromag's show at the Beacon theater three times in one night.We never payed any attention to where our seats where and pretty much just went tot he front.
Well they didn't like that game at the Beacon Theater.We got into a huge fight after the last time and escaped out of there before the coppers grabbed us.. When I think about the crazy stuff I did as a youth.It's amzing I'm still alive..One night outside the Roseland Ballroom some guy sold us a bad beat. So I was in the middle of teaching him a lesson.After four or five good knocks to the head region.I realize this guy must be used to this.So I start ramming him back and forth from the building across the sidewalk into a parked car.I did this a few times.I still don't think he's getting th message..I noticed one of them heavy metal grate garbage cans. I hoisted it over head and was about to bring down the pain when it was cracked With a nightstick from a NYC policeman.
He gave me a some stern advice and we got out of there.
NIB was not a good person in those days..
Karl, when that comes on I always crank it up..

FORE!
It's usually darkest just before it turns Black..
NIB is offline   Reply With Quote