View Single Post
Old 02-10-2016, 01:18 PM   #5
PaulS

Did that video that was posted have any blacks in it? Bc I'm gonna make a wild guess and say that it does.

You can say you don't want to bring race up into the discussion but look at your posts - who talks about blacks more than you? How many posts do you mention blacks?

Blacks don't commit the majority of crime (just as they aren't the majority of people on welfare). They do commit a higher proportion compared to their share of the population. Having less income has something to do with that. Since they don't committ the majority of the crimes, wouldn't that mean that if your house was robbed there was a greater chance it was by a white?

There has been videos blacks being shot by cops for no reason other then their running away (for minor crimes or traffic stops). The police reports filed by the responding officers states something else totally contradictory from the video. There have been enough of those cases that if I was black, I'd be afraid.

The vast majority of the videos over the last year or so show that (in my opinion) the cops have been justified but I think that there are still enough showing some wrong doing and they should be cause for alarm. Just as their are bad lawyers, Drs. etc., there are bad cops.

Last edited by PaulS; 02-10-2016 at 01:23 PM..