Thread: G20 Summit
View Single Post
Old 07-14-2017, 04:05 AM   #46
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottw View Post
"HANGIN' OUT"

President Obama got caught in private conversation with a hot mic today in Seoul, South Korea, telling outgoing Russian president Dmitry Medvedev that Vladimir Putin should give him more "space" and that "[a]fter my election I have more flexibility."

Jake Tapper has the exchange:

President Obama: "On all these issues, but particularly missile defense, this, this can be solved but it’s important for him to give me space."

President Medvedev: "Yeah, I understand. I understand your message about space. Space for you…"

President Obama: "This is my last election. After my election I have more flexibility."

President Medvedev: "I understand. I will transmit this information to Vladimir, and I stand with you."
is this your gotcha quote? and are they the same thing one president asking an out going one to give a message to the new one Theses issues can be solved ??? and he still got reelected no scandal no collusion suggestions ...

not sure how you see that and possibly having the Russians intentionally mess in our elections .. and Trumps people and himself asking for their help “I will tell you this, Russia: If you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing,”

Russian agents hacked the Democratic National Committee’s email account in a bid to disrupt the 2016 election. This claim has been affirmed by every branch of the American national security state, virtually every member of Congress from either party

Trump is arguing that the Democratic National Committee — and, later, Clinton campaign chairman John Podesta — deliberately allowed their politically damaging emails to be hacked and published, so that they would have a ready-made excuse for losing the election. Thanks to their friends in the “deep state,” this worked. And now, the FBI, CIA, NSA, Pentagon, top White House national security officials, and entire Republican Party are carrying water for this Democratic hoax.

Sure they are the same thing