View Single Post
Old 02-20-2008, 06:43 PM   #2
Gunpowder
Fish Hound

Send a message via ICQ to Gunpowder Send a message via AIM to Gunpowder
I have two.... the first one is just plain hilarious the second is just plain stupid so try not to judge me ...

1.) brother and I argue over who gets the remote, I say no even though I flat out no its his turn to watch his show but I'm a senior in HS at the time and have some seniority (as every senior believes)... well he got pretty ticked and tried to grab it form me, I smacked him in the head and that set him off..... next thing I know he is reallllyyyyyy winding up for a big punch. however, being the clever older brother that I am, I turn my back to him and he wallops me right in the spine. Next thing I know he is balling his eyes out and I'm like what could of happened it didn't even hurt me that much. After an hour he is still like my hand really hurts and I was like well it suits you well but I'll take you to the hospital to have an xray done. VERDICT: hand broken in 6 different places I was dying when the doctor came in and told him that.

ok story #2............. with the same brother ------> he got his revenge

2.) ok on the vineyard for thanksgiving and and with my two cousins... my brother is now about 14 and i'm about 18. my cousins took us into the woods to show us something (cant remember now what it was) but anyways we went for a walk. my brother was way up front and it was foggy out so i thought it would be funny to try to freak him out by throwing a rock in the woods right next to him. well i scared the ^%&%^& out of him . i'm casually walking along now and i see my brother winding up with something in his hand but as it is foggy i can't tell if he actually threw it or not. next second later, a palm sized rock / boulder comes down on my head form about 35 yards away. he musta launched this thing into the trees and it came down on my head. i was FURIOUS. I felt my head where the rock hit and ran over to him and punched him in the face. i thought i killed him cause all of a sudden blood splashed everywhere on him. but then i realize and the look of panic on his face confirmed that my head was gushingggg blood out of it. i left a solid trail in the woods as we ran home and went for a nice little ride to the MV hospital..... mom was not too happy.

all in good fun of course brothers will always be brothers

"There are many things in life that will catch your eye, but only a few will catch your heart.....pursue those."
Gunpowder is offline   Reply With Quote