View Single Post
Old 02-20-2008, 08:28 PM   #5
BassDawg
Trophy Hunter Apprentice

Hilarious, Gunpowder!

That second story is a little scary, but being the older brother, i get it! Some may think we're deranged, but they've not lived it to know the depths of sibling bitter rivalry and the heighths of brotherly Love. Those of us who survived the Wars can laff about those bizarre days when, boyz would be boyz and brothers always brothers .

1) We were in our late twenties and living in Ft Myers, doing Ironwork.
We'd met some Ironworkers from Buffalo, NY and in the interest of handing them the keys to our fair town we introduced them to the local dance teams, club by club.

One night it was just after our work softball practice and my li'l bro was in the process of beating the whole club in arm wrestling. this one guy more than once, and for close to a c-note. Anyways.................the guy gets pissed and says he won't pay the last monies due, and including myself and Chief (6'-6", 275#, Mohawk, Ironworker) we are severly outnumbered, at first glance 4/5 to 1. I can't get my bro to back down, but after awhile he agrees to walk away after the schlub buys him and me a drink.

We tell Chief that it's time to go, he says he'll stay. My brother and i walk out, arms over shoulders, me sort of pushing us to get out. So, wise arse is walking behind us with three of his buddies, Chief is behind them. Cal, my bro, and i stop to talk to the dude, but before we can do that......Chief picks this yahoo up by the neck and dangles his feet to the tune of, "These are my friends and what did you want to talk with them about?"

Within ten seconds the place empties, two bouncers, the owner, and 20 or so eager participants. the odds jumped to like 10 to 1, oh yeah and they had two tazers. Ever fight while wearing cleats on brick. it was CRAZY!! You'd square off, throw some good punches keep moving, take out a couple dudes then ZZZZZAAAAAPPP! And fall into a heap. Get up, go to the next group and better the odds, as much as possible, and then get ZZZZZAAAAPPPPPED, AGAIN!!

Now the girls have come out, cause nobody's in the bar and it's Thursday night, and Cal's girl has dropped one of the dancers. My bro's girl~at the time~ was a tuff chick from the wrongside of Philly. She had a quick right, and didn't like where we were in the first place. Cal was getting tazered, too. This continued until the cops came and we were just able to stop them from stomping in Chief's head. They had somehow separated us long enuff to drop Chief.....................

We all made it to work the next day and Chief got released from the ER within a couple of hours. The weird thing was nobody went to jail that night. The owner knew me pretty well, my brother less, and i guess Chief had tipped rather well that night. The more ironic thing was the worst i got, that whole night, was those stinking ZZZZAAAAPPPPPPS and falling into a heap like a sack of potatoes!!!

"The first condition of happiness is that the connection
between man and nature shall not be broken."~~ Leo Tolstoy

Tight Lines, and
Happy Hunting to ALL!
BassDawg is offline   Reply With Quote