Thread: IG report
View Single Post
Old 12-12-2019, 07:23 AM   #21
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Stripers View Post
You crack me up at times. So this I assume is the only administration where issues having to do with fisa warrants have happened, give me a break; it’s been a problem forever. I’m not suggesting that isn’t a problem, but it isn’t the main problem moving forward.

Barr and his bulldog met ahead of the IG issuing the report, but guess what; they offered nothing to change their conclusions. Deep state gone. FBI and CIA coup gone. Help from a foreign power to interfere in our elections ongoing, I guess that’s no issue for you of course, as the means justify the end which is Trump has help getting elected.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
"So this I assume is the only administration where issues having to do with fisa warrants have happened, give me a break; it’s been a problem forever'

What's your evidence of this? I'm not saying you can't be correct, but other than the fact that your statement serves your political agenda here, what is the evidence that it's true?

I also asked the question, multiple times here, of how common it is for the FBI to make a large number of serious mistakes when making FISA surveillance applications. I'm guessing neither one of us knows the answer.

But combine the errors with the fact that the target was a presidential campaign of the opposition party, and that a senior FBI agent involved claimed that "we will stop" Trump from becoming President, and it's troubling. Maybe not to Trump haters. But I'd bet every cent I own and all I could borrow that the most fervent anti Trumpers here would be signing a very different tune if Trump had made serious errors to get permission to spy on a democratic presidential campaign.