Thread: IG report
View Single Post
Old 12-12-2019, 08:19 AM   #27
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
"all youn ni have is old policys lack of Training'

Let's just start with this...how do you know that the agents who made the serious mistakes, did so from a lack of training? How could you possibly know, that they weren't fully trained but chose to ignore their training in pursuit of this warrant? PLease tell us what evidence you saw, that led you to believe that it was a lack of training, not a willful disregard for proper training, which led to the mistakes?

'no crime "

It wasn't a criminal probe. Durham is conducting a criminal probe, his results haven't been released. How about we wait and hear what he says. And let's be clear, I hope there was no crime, I don't want to think that the Obama Justice department broke the law in order to spy on the Trump campaign. I really, really hope that's not the case.

"If using Republicans defense of trump seeing they got the aid and no investigation was conducted there can be no crime"

More gibberish. Ukraine got the aid. Page was spied on. Neither you nor I know if the DOJ got permission to spy on Page by breaking the law.

"So if carter paige was never arrested never charged.. never went to jail wheres the crime..?"

If anyone knowingly provided false information to get a warrant to spy on him, that could be a crime. Misrepresentation an application to a FISA judge can be a crime.

"We know all about the others charged and jailed why is only paige Fisa warrant mentioned? Or the main focus ?"

Because using a debunked Steele dossier to get permission to suspend the rights of an American citizen, might be considered bad. Even if that citizen worked for the Trump campaign.

"
Jim he found no evidence that any of the mistakes were done with any criminal intent or bias or done on purpose... he even asked Dunham for information and he had nothing to add. ... hence this is usually lack of training. It doesn't make it ok. It just kills yours and the Republicans narrative That the FBI. (All of them) were working together to get Trump

And it typical Republican fashion they'll keep having investigations until one finally . Gives them what they want.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device