View Single Post
Old 05-22-2018, 09:19 PM   #44
Slipknot
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightfighter View Post
Just got my catalogs from Amoskeag Auction for the upcoming firearms auction on June 2. I consigned 37 weapons for two estates I represented. It is an alternative to consider when responsible gunowners are looking to legally procure something to add to their collection.

The legislation being considered by the state regarding forfeiture of firearms if mental health issues are brought to light has some major holes in it, but certainly has questions which I feel should be addressed. But as it is currently proposed it would only take a phone call from an anti gun citizen saying I was acting crazy, for me to forfeit my weapons for a year... And that aint right.
those prices are WAAAAAY outta my league

and about that legislation where you say that ain't right, well no kidding, it's called tyranny and tar and feathers comes to mind. Those lazy legislatures work for all of us, not just snowflakes and feeble people. That kind of dangerous poorly written law is the kind of thing that gets them fired for the same kind of crap Healy pulls. And these judges are just as bad as the politicians. Instead of calling it gun control, call it what it is, civilian disarmament. There's a people problem, not a gun problem.

That guy Swalwell was making a fool of himself on Tucker Carlson show the other day, what a complete hypocrite and extreme leftist he is. Trump was elected because people are fed up with clowns like him and the rest of the ruling class dictating how we should live. F them

The United States Constitution does not exist to grant you rights; those rights are inherent within you. Rather it exists to frame a limited government so that those natural rights can be exercised freely.

1984 was a warning, not a guidebook!

It's time more people spoke up with the truth. Every time we let a leftist lie go uncorrected, the commies get stronger.