View Single Post
Old 04-20-2022, 02:09 PM   #36
PaulS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
"Pull up the quote and let's see the context of the use of the word. You've used imbecile frequently"

(1) We went over the quote That is a lie. Pull it up.
and the context.

(2) imbecile isn't offensive hate speech It sure is offensive. . Retard is up there with the worst words in the language. But it doesn't bother you, so you don't want to be told it's offensive.You didn't seem to have a problem with Trump mocked the handicapped reporter. In fact you try to constantly down play by saying he has mocked nonhanicapped people the same way so Trump must not have meant it in offensive way.

Paul, I do a LOT of work with Special Olympics. I'd donate big $$ to the charity of your choice, to have you go into a Special Olympics event and use that word.And I've done work for special olympics also. When they had the world games in New Haven I was in charge of a group of translators.

Lead by example, or stop crying like a girl when others follow suit.How am I crying like a girl. I ask you a simple question - show us some examples of Trump's charity that occurred this century and you blow up like an angry 12 year old.

"you seem never to have a problem when Seadangles went after people's kids here"

Wrong. I've told Dangles more than once he went too far. Nice try.Pull up a few examples bc I can't remember you saying anything to him. In fact, that little clown RMarsh called me one and you didn't say anything.
So I guess that means twice. Should I have said "99% of the time you never had a problem.......

They way you speak to people hear shows me you are an angry D ick.