View Single Post
Old 09-15-2004, 08:36 AM   #24
The Dad Fisherman
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Skip N
We all know the groups that are causing the problems in the world right now. Are they not mostly if not all muslims?? Maybe you are seeing something i am not I tell and see it like it is....Im not gonna try and be all PC to make people feel all warm and fuzzy inside. if the muslim community will not condemn and speek out against all the crap going on in the name of there religion what the hell are people supposed to think?? Get some friggen sac people and stand up against the scum bags that are killing in the name of your religion.
I will agree that most of the terrorist organizations that we are currently having the problems w/ are Muslim Extremists.

I also like to call it like I see it but I prefer to see the whole picture and not just use my Tunnelvision.

There are over 6 billion people in the world which around 2 billion of them are Muslim (Close approximation from the web). I can't believe that over 30% of the world population is either a Terrorist or a Terrorist Sympathiser.

As far as Leaders in the Muslim Community speaking out they have. Mushareff (sorry about the spelling) the leader of Pakistan has been a huge help to us in the war on terror. That is a country that is 97% muslim.

and there are plenty more who have spoken out.

bottom line is I just don't want to see innocent people hurt and I'm pretty sure you don't want to either.

"If you're arguing with an idiot, make sure he isn't doing the same thing."
The Dad Fisherman is offline   Reply With Quote