View Single Post
Old 09-29-2022, 11:13 AM   #166
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
i can criticize my side. you can’t. not once, not ever. So tell me who the radical is.

I believe Biden won in 2020. That doesn’t mean i can’t believe the GOP has better policy ideas on crime, the economy, the border, all of which are a hot mess right now after 18 months of liberal control.

You refuse to co cede there are extremists on the left, yet you can’t name a single policy on which you think the left is wrong, and your every post bashed the right and praises the left. Not “most” of your posts. All of them.

How are you not a radical extremist? how would you argue that you’re not a radical extremist ideologue?

Again get back to me when the Democratic Party try’s to overthrow a National election.. steal election machine data passing laws to restricting voting based on the lie of voter fraud

Oh wait you already think that has happened .. once again proving you don’t live in reality

Yes Jim there are like 4 members of the Democratic Party who I would consider extremist and have no power

The problem with your logic is the majority or Republicans are extremist…. And once again you are trying to suggest both are somehow the same and you’re willing to vote for there seditious leader

It’s like voting for a child Molester . Because they have better policy's on crime economy and the border..

I’d still take a guy who ask for a dead lady over a party that supports seditious behavior

Here’s a shocker that you would carry this talking point

There was no question that come fall, Republicans would go to the same sort of playbook that they’d been using for the last 25 years, which is trying to scare voters into the Republican column by blaming Democrats for crime, Crime has been a go-to Republican issue since at least the 1968

Last edited by wdmso; 09-29-2022 at 11:24 AM..