View Single Post
Old 06-14-2006, 07:38 AM   #1
reelecstasy
Boston Anglah

Location: Sitting on top of the world with my legs hangin free
Got out last night

Hit a local spot last night, low incoming. Just looking to get a little wet and catch dusk. Before I started out I planned on going out for 2hrs or so. Just before I launched, I ran back to the truck and grabbed my lights. Good thing, I got into fish pretty good so time just slipped by So when time came to paddle back in it was dark. There was another boat out there anchored up, I had passed him earlier. I heard his motor start up and him starting down towards me, I knew he was looking for me as we were the only ones out. He let out a small horn blast, and I immediatly turned on my headlamp to let him know my location, one accident avoided....
So now I am trying to navigate my way back inside, thank god for my gps/ff, and damn glad I marked my launching spot as well as the opening into the small river. Without it, I would have spent the night trying to find my way.
Point is, even though I was only planning a short trip, I prepared for a longer one and had everything I needed to get back in one piece....
**** Highlight of my adventure ****
I landed several fish on my first rod I just finished, what a great feeling.

Used hard and put away dirty....
reelecstasy is offline   Reply With Quote