View Single Post
Old 03-12-2020, 06:08 AM   #33
spence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete F. View Post
Cognitive decline?

PsychoBozo in the worst address ever given by a President and who has been relentlessly mocking Biden for his gaffes, just announced in an Oval Office address that he is banning goods trade from Europe although he is not banning goods trade from Europe.
I just don't see "Biden flubs his lines too often" being a winning campaign theme for the guy who announced a shutdown of trade with Europe on live national television when that's not part of the actual policy.
The White House is currently walking back *three* false policy announcements Trump made during his nationally televised address.
Earlier today , the Trump administration stood by a proposed cut of $9.5 billion to HHS, including a 15 percent cut of $1.2 billion to the CDC and a $35 million decrease to the Infectious Diseases Rapid Response Reserve Fund. Are you kidding?
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
It’s worse that all that, Trump basically ignored the domestic situation and instead just blamed Europe.

With all that has transpired the past month Trump has a white knuckle grip on the market numbers and his re election, he cares about nothing else...yet has his head so far up his own ass he doesn’t see what this is doing to the people’s vote he demands.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device