View Single Post
Old 07-16-2018, 10:11 PM   #133
JohnR
Certifiable Intertidal Anguiologist

This has generally been my big beef with Trump - and was long before the election. But we need hard proof. No amount of "Resistance" will change that.

I resent that the Dems of the last 20 years are only now getting tough on Russia and only because it hurts Trump.

There is a lot of gray, the NatSec folks did good work and some of them did sh!tty work. Some of them made bad decisions. I sure as hell hope we can come back from it. Higher ups from last admin effed this up as much as the current crew are doing - actually the current crew, the serious ones, are doing better. Just the HMFIC is the problem.

Grossly Negligent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
Trump and the Fable of the snake. A boy saw a rattle snake who convinced him he was different not like other snakes if the boy carried him to the valley .. He did as the snake asked .. once there the snake coiled and bit him. he was shocked and ask the snake why he had bitten him??

The snake said You knew what I was when you picked me up !! and slithered away

we all knew what Trump was on election day...

cant act surprised or outraged we are way past that
And yet another example of ho hum. The Dems ran Hillary, a candidate so terrible, people voted for Trump in enough districts for her to lose.

Your candidate could not beat the Chump we saw today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sea Dangles View Post
There is no way Bama let's any meddling happen on his watch
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Obama sucks. He might be a better man the Trump but he had the opportunity to put this to bed back then and did not. He had the chance to put our Intel Services to fight this and he did squat.

~Fix the Bait~ ~Pogies Forever~

Striped Bass Fishing - All Stripers

Kobayashi Maru Election - there is no way to win.

Apocalypse is Coming: