View Single Post
Old 03-19-2019, 07:51 AM   #11
Sea Dangles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Stripers View Post
You must be confused, on this political board for the past two years everything has been about a Trump and his administration and if you aren’t discussed by the lack of empathy shown by him at several similar tragedies over the course of this administration, then your blinders are firmly attached to your head. Trust me throwing petty small minded insults my way doesn’t do anything other then prove to me your character, I will not get into a juvenile name calling exchange with you.

My dad flew F4U’s off carriers for the marines and was highly decorated during the Korean War and lost several of his friends in the war, so the treatment Trump has shown during and after McCain’s life really makes me discussed. To you I suppose 80 tweets over the weekend, a fair number of them aimed at McCain and by association his family, is very presidential. To me it is extremely cowardly and disgusting. So yes this past weekend for me anyway, it just showed me a new low for this clown.

White supremacy propaganda and activism is up 182% since he took office, you I’m sure see that as just a pure coincidence, I see it as evidence that his rhetoric and actions have empowered them, but let’s keep on winning; MAG(white)A. Mexicans are invaders murderers and rapists, wanted to ban all Muslims, he hates all those sh*thole counties; we need to get more immigrants from those lilly white countries he like so much.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
I thank your Dad for his bravery. I am sure he Was a loyal marine who supported his country. This has nothing to do with the NZ tragedy however. White, black,Muslim or Christian this is not about Trump regardless of how you would like to phrase it. I am sure your Dad would have the clarity to understand this. I understand Trump is thin skinned and petty but that shoe apparently fits you too. Sorry if you are offended by the diaper comment but it seemed appropriate given the whining. If you can point out one tragedy at home where he showed a lack of empathy that may bolster your case but I can’t think of one.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Last edited by Sea Dangles; 03-19-2019 at 07:57 AM..

PRO CHOICE REPUBLICAN