Thread: New Mexico
View Single Post
Old 08-10-2018, 06:31 PM   #12
Slipknot
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete F. View Post
Adopting extremist views and committing horrendous acts of violence in the name of some "righteous" cause, be it religion or politics or just plain old hatred, isn't something that only Muslims, or Arabs, or immigrants, or any other group of people do. It's something humans do.

Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Nobody in this thread said that it is not Pete

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete F. View Post
Vox skews things and so does Fox with this headline
Man arrested at 'extremist Muslim' New Mexico compound
I would think most of us are capable of reading between the lines and assuming the skew based on the source. That writing much like “10% more of a group like someone” puts the spin they want to the subject.

Do you think the only media channel that does not favor the left should not skew things to their choice? I'm sure you are not surprised.

The point of the story is there is plenty of evil right here in our country, isn't it past time to weed it out?

The United States Constitution does not exist to grant you rights; those rights are inherent within you. Rather it exists to frame a limited government so that those natural rights can be exercised freely.

1984 was a warning, not a guidebook!

It's time more people spoke up with the truth. Every time we let a leftist lie go uncorrected, the commies get stronger.