View Single Post
Old 05-30-2020, 03:55 PM   #8
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
again you are trying to show black on black crime and police crimes as somehow the same ? you are truly gifted in BS

Crimes committed by those who represent the Government or States

Are called Tyranny!

funny Conservatives and yourself must think the use of this word is only reserved for gun owner and causes on you feel worthy or those who dont want to wear a mask or want the state to reopen due to this hoax ?

Martin Luther King is dead... killed by a white guy he is not here to ask and I think they have tried his example ,, yet here we are

love the use of term Animals it clears shows where you stand
i did not say black
on black crime is the same as cop on black crime ( in all seriousness, do you
not know how to read?). they aren’t close to the same. one is ravaging the black community, the other is rare enough to be just about meaningless.

i didn’t just use the term “animal”, as many animals
have more decency then these scumbags. i said feral animal, and that’s exactly what they are.

“MLK is dead”.

you really should stick to doing body cavity searches, this isn’t your thing. i know he’s dead. but before he died ( and after), his message ( skin color doesn’t mean anything) worked, he effected change. He made things better. these people won’t change anything.

you tell us Einstein, how does stealing a playstation from target help address police brutality? We’re all ears.

his crime wasn’t sanctioned by the government, otherwise why was he quickly fired and arrested? what more do these people
want? the guy was fired and arrested.

Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device